[Peace-discuss] Yahoo! News Story - House Approves Flag Burning Amendment - Yahoo! News

Neil Parthun lennybrucefan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:54:20 CDT 2005

	The House is usually the one that passes the anti-flag burning
amendment resolution (7 times now).  The Senate is usually where it dies.
But the vote there looks like it is going to be very close there since the
Republicans picked up a few Senate seats.  Something worth watching but I
doubt it will pass in the Senate if history is any precursor as to this
Amendment trying to get through.

Enjoy Every Sandwich,
             Neil

			Gentlemen, let's broaden our minds.
				[joker, "batman"]

		I can't afford to hate people.  I haven't got that kind of
time.
			        [kanji watanabe, "ikiru"]

Neil Parthun || e-mail: parthun at uiuc.edu ||  my writing:
http://lennybrucefan.tripod.com