[Peace-discuss] AWARE Delegation to the Park District

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Thu Jun 23 13:56:31 CDT 2005

Al,

"A couple" is vague enuff that they could have given us the benefit of the doubt until Linda checked her checkbook for specific date.  Bummer. Thanks for trying.

If someone gets the flyers from you, I'd be glad to take a bunch to disseminate Sat late aft and early evening.  Meet me @ the fountain @ 4 on Sat to load me up?

Jenifer C.
So Mort and I went over there, and then waited for the right person to

get back to the office.  The result was negative.  Ms. Bolton said that

Linda told her that she sent the check and application only a couple of

week ago, however their deadline was in May.  So after that we really  had no argument.

I have made the cost of war flyers and I have received the deception  dollars.  We have 500 of each. It seems to me that our fall back is  leafleting.  The folks who volunteered for the table could leaflet  instead.

I am leaving early tomorrow for a meeting in Chicago and will be gone  for the entire Taste.  Can we agree to leaflet, and if so, can I  deliver the leaflets to someone tonight?  Can someone volunteer to  coordinate the schedule since I know that David will also be gone?

On Jun 23, 2005, at 1:23 PM, carol inskeep wrote:

> Al and Mort were going over to talk to the folks at the Park District

> early this afternoon about getting a space at the Taste.  I'm sure  one
> of them will report on the listserve...
>
> cpi

Al Kagan
African Studies Bibliographer and Professor of Library Administration University of Illinois Library
1408 W. Gregory Drive
Urbana, IL 61801

tel. 217-333-6519
fax 217-333-2214