[Peace-discuss] More on the Taste

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 23 15:26:19 CDT 2005

I just talked with Linda and then again to Ms. Bolton.  Linda did send
the application and check before the deadline.  Ms. Bolton claimed that
she did not in our meeting.  Ms. Bolton also just talked with Linda.
Bolton told me again that Linda said she sent it only a couple of weeks
ago.  She insisted on this story.  This is more than frustrating.  The
longer this story goes on, the more angry I become.  It gets harder to
believe that this was a case of mail not delivered.

Al Kagan
University of Illinois Library
1408 W. Gregory Drive
Urbana, IL 61801