[Peace-discuss] Tee shirts

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Sun Jun 26 13:04:26 CDT 2005

AWARE Folks,

There was some talk about creating an AWARE tee-shirt.  I have decades of experience/ LOVE doing business w/ Weiskamp Screen Printing (217-398-8428 or 800-756-7598)  Weiskamp is locally owned and operated, socially aware and responsible -- Laura Weiskamp was one of the original members of AWARE.  Their prices are more than fair, and their products and  service are excellent.  We could offer top quality shirts for as little as $7-$10 ea/break-even price, which would move a lot more shirts promoting AWARE and specific causes than would union-made @ $25.   So.... do we support a local, socially conscious business that really lets us get the word out, or a union shop that's out of everyone's price range?  Tuff call, I'm a long-time union member and daughter of union organizer myself...

Jenifer