[Peace-discuss] Fw: [Aware] request for information

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 28 16:28:16 CDT 2005

This was sent to the aware at anti-war.net address. Anyone care to take it on?

Thanks

----- Original Message -----
From: <lilie2 at uiuc.edu>
To: <aware at anti-war.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 2:36 PM
Subject: [Aware] request for information

: Hello!
:
: My name is Luiza Ilie and I am a journalism graduate student
: at
: UIUC. I am writing on behalf of my master's project, a 30-
: page
: newspaper series on citizen politics and the political
: disengagement of young people.
:
: I was wondering if you would be willing to answer a few
: questions for the third part of my series, which focuses on
: young activists. I would really appreciate it. It could be
: via e-
: mail, phone or, preferably, face-to-face.
:
: Have a nice day,
:
: Luiza Ilie