[Peace-discuss] P4P

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 1 20:41:00 CST 2005

I need to take a bit of a break from some of my activism for a while. One
thing I think I'll have to drop is P4P every single month. So I don't plan
to be there this Saturday with my video-cam in-hand. If someone else wants
to tape, I'm willing to lend my video-cam (it's an older Hi8 model).

Again, the main purpose of the video-taping is to be ready to catch images
of any car (especially the driver) if they do anything threatening (like
drive up on the curb or something). I think there is also a deterrent factor
as well in just standing there with the camera pointed in the traffic all
the time (whether it's actually recording or not).