[Peace-discuss] Re: Minutes/meeting Feb 27 re Lincoln SQ

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 17:33:39 CST 2005

> >> 2.  Public access in Lincoln Square.  We met
> January 9.  Should we
> >> reopen the issue?  Susan will post a relevant
> article by Margaret
> >> Kohn.  Durl will seek status report.

I've talked this strategy up to a few aware-istas, but
here's an approach...

tell the town fathers (they probably are) that run the
mall. that two or three people will be leafleting at
the entrances on the public sidewalks unless they
agree to a table inside. They might find the former
more acceptable than the latter. . .

marketplaces should be marketplaces of ideas otherwise
citizens are merely consumers

cheers