[Peace-discuss] Books to Prisoners

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:56:39 CST 2005

You probably have heard that UC Books to Prisoners is doing a book drive for
the Liberation Book Sale. All book donations will either be shipped into
jails and prisons in Illinois or sold to fund our project.  We need ALL
your book donations -- but in filling current prisoner requests we especiall
need the following books listed below.  Could you check your shelves and see
if you can help? Drop off at Strawberry Fields, Pages for All Ages, WEFT,
IDF or the IMC? IF you have a large amount of books I will pick them up.

Oxford Reg. Dictionary & American Heritage dictionary & Webster's new world
college dictionary 4th edition (specifically requesting THESE dictionaries
-- probably for school -- though we also need general / any dictionaries
also.
Paperback suspense, thrillers
Books on black history
Books on philosophy
A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn
The Supreme Wisdom – Parts 1 and 2
Message to a Black Man
Spanish-English Dictionary
African studies books
Business books history books
Spanish-English lesson books
Psychology books
Gay/lesbian studies
Psychology books
Social psychology
Books by James Pattereson, Stepen King, Don Pendelton, V.C. Andrews
Books on relationships
Books on science
Books on science, anthropology, archaeology, ufo's, myths, health,
self-help, reference
Dreaming dictionary
Ghost stories
Books on revolutionary leaders, black leaders, and black feminists.
Books on drawing cats or lions
Advanced chess book and book on snakes
Dictionary
Up to date almanac
Self teach drawing book
Encyclopedia
Drawing book
Book on small business management
The Secret Language of Reslationships by Joost Eiffers and Gary
Goldschneider
Anything on forming character
WWII History Books
German-English Dictionary
Books about American Indians of the north-east U.S.
Dean Koontz
Arrow Head Hunting in the United States
Mound Builders
Maps of Indian travels in the U.S.
Personal finance
G.E.D.
Computer books
Fantasy
Murder mystery action/suspense
Philosophy of marcus garvey and martin luther king