[Peace-discuss] who can take the signs?

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 14:13:18 CDT 2005

Folks-

I'll be out of town from next weekend until the end of
the month.  No great loss, except that I have the
signs for our regular demonstrations and I'll miss the
next Main Event, May 21.

Can someone else volunteer?  The easiest thing would
probably be to just take them home with you from
Prospect  tomorrow and bring them on the 21st.

If you can do this, you could email me or phone me:
328-3037.  You'll earn my eternal gratitude - well, my
gratitude for a long time anyway.

Ricky