[Peace-discuss] can anyone report on UPTV's DN! broadcast today?

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue May 17 18:19:37 CDT 2005

I couldn't tune in DN! on UPTV this morning at 7AM. But later when I checked
it was coming through OK. There might have been a problem with my setup,
though. Can anyone confirm a good (or bad) UPTV broadcast of DN! on UPTV
when it started up at 7AM?

I'm trying to keep track of failures (they've been happening at least once
every two weeks since broadcasts began in January). I need to keep track of
outages in order to bolster complaints that I make in an effort to make DN!
(and other programs) more reliable on UPTV.

If failures continue, I will begin escalating complaints to higher
authorities starting next month.

Thanks