[Peace-discuss] Public square

Susan Davis sgdavis at uiuc.edu
Sun May 22 10:20:48 CDT 2005

to everyone interested in the Public Square -- the community commentary
segment on radio station Will -- we had made a resolution a few months back
to keep our participation in it rolling.  Would anyone who would like to
meet on this subject for lunch please contact me or Al Kagan -- we will set
up a date to eat, I enjoy each other's company and stir up some
ideas.  This is an important forum that aware has supported, developed
really, and we need to keep our presence in it likely.

I will be a way until Wednesday, and can meet for lunch after that.