[Peace-discuss] Base Closings: How can YOU benefit?

Charles & Cathy Bangles reactive1 at 001.mlflyer1.com
Thu May 26 07:31:49 CDT 2005

New Page

Whether we like it or not, peoples’ lives WILL change because of base
closings.

Incomes once secure, WILL be broken.  Plans once made, WILL be spoiled.
Budgets once depended upon, WILL be devastated.

What WILL happen?

Believe it or not, this could be a great blessing in disguise for you IF
you are smart, and IF you make a positive move.

IF

*  You are coachable, trainable, and can follow a proven system.

*  You want to make more money in 1 month than you earned last year.

*  You want something ethical, fun, community-minded, and secure.

Not everyone can pick themselves off the floor and change their life for
the better.  Some might go on welfare, or feel like a victim.  Maybe
some will turn to crime or grime or stupid behavior.

But, the smart will not just survive . . . they will THRIVE and MAKE
MONEY.

Call 1-800-671-9007 for more information.  And

*  Leave your name, telephone number, and email twice and clearly.
*  Tell us why you want to know more about our proven system for becoming
  financially independent starting right now.

With Great Respect and Promise,

Charles &Cathy Bangles

You have received this email because you visited our site or one of our partnered sites and commenced registration to receive our newsletter.

If you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe, please follow the instructions below or you may contact us at the address below.

or send a blank message to: mailto:r.reactive1.0-54c2abb-1d55.lists.groogroo.com.-peace-discuss at 001.mlflyer1.com

Global Offers Network
2033 San Elijo Avenue, #411
Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CA 92007