[Peace-discuss] Re: [Aware] IMC

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Thu May 26 17:11:19 CDT 2005

Hi Sean,

Well, AWARE meets every Sunday at the IMC, so regular AWARE folks are in the
know about the upcoming move (since that means we have to move our own
meetings). In addition, I imagine most active AWARE members are also IMC
members. I am copying AWARE's main discussion mailing list on this message,
though, as a reminder.