[Peace-discuss] Another interesting development with regard to "peace churches"

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 23:03:53 CST 2005

Expect a chill.  But in Mississippi we learned to turn
bad things into opportunities.  What about signs
outside area churches that say something like:

"Preaching peace?  The IRS says don't!!!"

(And how about the first two words in sky-blue, maybe
with clouds and doves around, and the last line in a
harsh brick red?  Just a thought.)

Others may have better ideas, tho-