[Peace-discuss] Walmart movie - plus request for help

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 09:42:34 CST 2005

For anyone who didn't get to see the new Walmart movie
last night at Channing-Murray (a couple hundred people
did cram in there!), it's worth a look-see and there
are other opportunities.

Here's one [anybody willing to help me out by passing
around a sign-up sheet for folks interested in
supporting a local effort to unionize our new Urbana
Walmart?  We got several names last night.]:

WHEN: November 17, 2005 07:00 PM
TICKET PRICE: FREE
DETAILS: An opportunity to learn the whole story about

Wal*Mart

WHERE:
2 Education 1301 South Sixth Street
Champaign, IL

DIRECTIONS: In the basement of the Education building
at the
University of Illinois

Sponsored by:
Critical Research Collaborative and Graduate Employees

Organization