[Peace-discuss] Fw: [Cultural Consortium] Mark Your Calendars

jencart at mailstation.com jencart at mailstation.com
Mon Nov 21 10:01:01 CST 2005

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Patricia Hruby Powell <phpowell at talesforallages.com>
Sent: Nov 21, 2005 11:02 AM
To: Cultural Consortium <cccc at cparkdistrict.com>
Subject: [Cultural Consortium] Mark Your Calendars

Support the Crisis Nursery- Come to the Storytelling Concert Fundraiser:

THE TELLERS ART - STORYTELLING SERIES
(This is adult storytelling. Some material may not be suitable for children.)

When: 8:00pm Wednesday, December 7, 2005
Where: Verde Gallery, 17 E. Taylor (between Radio Maria's and Cowboy
Monkey), Champaign, IL 61820 (217) 366-3202

Starting at 8:00pm - stories from The Champaign-Urbana Storytelling
Guild including Elaine Bearden, Barb Bolser, Kathe Brinkmann, Linda
Dust. and Chris Stevens
FEATURING: Patricia Hruby Powell, Dan Keding, and Kim Sheahan

$5 Minimum donation--  ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE CRISIS NURSERY

The Crisis Nursery contributes a huge service to our community.  They
provide an "Island of Safety" to families in need and offer comfort
and support to our most precious members of our community, our
children.  Please join us for an evening of storytelling by
award-winning tellers and show your support for the Crisis Nursery.
It takes a whole village to raise a child.(African Proverb)

Please share this with others and bring a friend.

My apologies if you receive this more than once.

Best,
Kathe
337-5590
--