[Peace-discuss] How about nominating Cindy Sheehan for TIME's person of the year???

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 23 13:41:41 CST 2005

Dear Vic,
>is there a pscyho of the year award, because that might be
>more appropriate for sheehan?

Let's see, an administration who has more than 150,000
troups (including 10 combat brigades) in Iraq, who thinks
that almost 2100 dead and 7 wounded for every one of those
deaths is an okay price for some goal of removing terrorists
from a place where they were not there until they let them
in, who asks our people to kill 100,000 of our non-enemies,
who is teaching our young people to torture and de-humanize
people, who thinks that military training of Iraqiis will
lead to Democracy in the Middle East -- I can think of a few
psychos.

-karen medina