[Peace-discuss] Peace Bracelets

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Sun Nov 27 22:28:31 CST 2005

I kind of like the
"Wage Peace" Bracelet by the
American Friends Service Committee.
http://www.afsc.org/iraq/bracelet.htm
"Your donation helps to support AFSC's Iraq work, including
the travelling Eyes Wide Open exhibit."
25 for $55
50 for $110
100 for $214

The other two are ok with me too. I'm adding some details:

message: Peace
metal letters and snap
Voices for Peace Forum (I don't know anything about this
group).
$14.50 each
Too pricy if this is per bracelet.?

message: Cultivate Peace
message on back: TheHungerSite.com (I don't know anything
about this group either).
Set of 5 for $5.00
Set of 10 for $10.00
Set of 100 for $100.00
For every bracelet purchased, an extra 10 cups of food goes
to Mercy Corps' Darfur refugee fund, to provide relief to
refugees of the Sudanese conflict in Darfur. If you buy a
set of 100 bracelets, for example, that translates into
1,000 cups of food!
https://shop.theanimalrescuesite.com/store/item.do?
itemId=25970&siteId=310

-karen medina