[Peace-discuss] Addendum to AWARE Minutes, October 9

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 15:02:23 CDT 2005

And because I believe in shameless self-promotion when
it comes to crazily starting a new business when I
have no money to pay for it.  :-)  You can see the
beginnings of Tribal Life Inc. online at
triballife.net (I have Svan chairs, organic cotton
sheets, and other organic cotton products, bar soaps,
etc. that I don't have on the website yet).  If anyone
has companies/products they believe in and fit the
theme, let me know.  If anyone makes things locally
they would like to consign through a space dedicated
to "aware" people...let me know.  Once, I have things
running out of a place that isn't my house in Savoy
you are all welcome to come by and hang out and drink
free (for a while) fair-trade, shade-grown
coffee...heck, you can all come by my place in Savoy
and do that too.  :-)

Linda

PS  If anyone is selling or knows of a property in
Champaign/Urbana that is zoned for both residential
and retail....email me offline.  Thanks!