[Peace-discuss] Islamophobia in DI

Neil Parthun lennybrucefan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 17:48:35 CDT 2005

To me, they're nothing but a bunch of low rent non-talented hacks.  I wonder
what Chancellor Herman would say if we asked for some "sensitivity" training
for these people who speak for all that is short-sighted, vile, vicious,
vapid and vindictive in the American character.

Just a thought.

Buy the ticket. Take the ride.
            Neil

When the going gets Weird, the Weird turn pro.
[dr. hunter stockton thompson]

 We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.
[bill hicks]

Government is the Entertainment Division of the military industrial complex.
[frank zappa]

Neil Parthun || Senior, History Education || e-mail: parthun at uiuc.edu || my
writing: http://lennybrucefan.tripod.com