[Peace-discuss] St. Patrick's Four Found Innocent of Conspiracy

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 13:16:13 CDT 2005

So by "circus-like atmosphere" the prosecutor means
the Bush administration and its hokey wars supported
by kangaroo Congress and judiciary that rule out the
highest law of the land?

I agree.  It must be quite difficult to do a good job
under such conditions.  (I have trouble anyway, but
others who normally do well must be under quite a
strain.)

Good news, yes.

Ricky