[Peace-discuss] News-Gazette comes thru

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 13:19:11 CDT 2005

Folks,

In case you didn't see it, yesterday's N-G carried a
good article by Paul Wood about local participation at
the DC  anti-war protests over the weekend with a big
photo of Janet Wesse and daughter Erin at the protest
(good picture, too, taken by our own Bob Wahlfeldt).

A wire story on Cindy Sheehan's arrest was in the same
edition.  Too bad they couldn't run a wire story on
the demo in Sunday's paper, but what they did run was
pretty good.

I think a letter to the editor is in order, same as we
write when theyd o something wrong, this time saying
what they did right --- and of course sneaking in some
info on our website, protests and/or meeting time.

Any takers?
Ricky