[Peace-discuss] Pictures of DC march

jandurl jandurl at insightbb.com
Thu Sep 29 20:41:22 CDT 2005

Our bus to DC (last weekend) was happy to have an author and overall great guy on board.  Zighen Aym is the author of the book that was dedicated to AWARE.  His book Still Moments about ethnic profiling here in central Illinois is a fascinating story.  I have included his website if you want to find out more about the book.  He also has pictures of the day in DC on his website.  The photos can be found on the lower left hand side of the home page labeled ANSWER MARCH.  I saw photos of a few friends and family members there.  Our new friend from Bloomington made a long trip to DC more enjoyable.  Check out his photos and book if you are interested.
Thanks, JAN & DURL

 http://www.zighen-aym.tk