[Peace-discuss] film by Iraqi filmaker this Wednesday, 5:30

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 4 21:51:42 CDT 2006

+ Wednesday, April 5 at 5:30 pm Film showing and discussion of "Dreams of
Sparrows" a film by Iraqi filmmaker Hayder Daffar. (You can find a website
about this film at http://www.iraqeye.org/).

Pennsylvania Avenue Residence Halls, corner of Pennsylvania and Lincoln
==
[sorry, there were two other films, but I was way behind on my email -kem]
==