[Peace-discuss] Re: Chomsky --from Neptune?

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 22:08:30 CDT 2006

Ah well. De gustibus non est disputandum. I don't think Uncle Noam
would approve of us spending our time debating this. Instead, let's
figure out if there's anything constructive we can do to stop the
Israeli army from bulldozing the houses of Palestinian families. How
about a picket at one of the Caterpillar facilities in
Champaign-Urbana?

--
RN