[Peace-discuss] Cosponsor decision?

Jen Tayabji tayabji at shout.net
Tue Apr 11 12:58:43 CDT 2006

Hey--

It's Jen from the Illinois Disciples Foundation. I was wondering if you all
had a chance to discuss cosponsoring our upcoming event with Dong Tizon.

Thanks!
Jen

Jen Tayabji, Executive Director
Illinois Disciples Foundation (IDF)
W: (217) 352-8721 | C: (217) 840-8248
http://www.prairienet.org/idf

"The struggle of man against power is the struggle of memory against
forgetting."

--Milan Kundera

"If we remember those times and places--and there are so many--where people
have behaved magnificently, this gives us the energy to act, and at least
the possibility of sending this spinning top of a world in a different
direction. And if we do act, in however small a way, we don't have to wait
for some grand utopian future. The future is an infinite succession of
presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance
of all that is bad around us, is itself a marvelous victory."

--Howard Zinn