[Peace-discuss] Seriously, apply as a DI columnist

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 18 17:23:43 CDT 2006

Thanks for the suggestion.  Let me clarify my position here.  I really
don't mind your trolling on the newsgroups, in the DI, or even on the
peace-discuss list.  Your columns in the DI remind me a little of the
MIT students SCIGEN stunt with the "WMSCI" spamference.
(http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/)  That was very funny, but it
would hardly make me want to submit a serious paper to "WMSCI."

Wendy