[Peace-discuss] Illinois & impeachment

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 10:33:57 CDT 2006

This is great news. 3 co-sponsors have joined Ms. Yarbrough: Sara
Feigenholtz, Eddie Washington and Cynthia Soto. 3 of the four are from
Cook, the other from Lake County.

Most of us are represented in the Assembly by Ms. Jakobsson, I
imagine. What do folks think about having a call-in day? It would seem
to me that whatever organizing we would do around this would also
contribute to the fall referendum campaign.

RN