[Peace-discuss] Letter from Friends of Kostas in Lebanon

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Wed Aug 2 12:39:07 CDT 2006

Dear Jan and Durl,
I'm fowarding you a message from a Lebanese friend of mine who's a
student at the U of I. It includes a letter from one of the Americans
in Lebanon. It is a bit outdated. If you can circulate it among your
group it would be great.

This newest flare up of a simmering conflict has hit very close to home
for me. At one point I had 6 friends 'trapped' in Lebanon. 2 remain
there. And we are expediting bomb shipments... to ensure a
'sustainable' ceasefire... The masks have fallen but the media machine
does an excellent job of keeping us misinformed.

Best regards,

Kostas Y.