[Peace-discuss] Fw: [Aware] Aug. 10 meeting

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 3 00:08:07 CDT 2006

Following are two messages received at our aware at anti-war.net address that may
(or may not) be of interest.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Morning Glories" <birthmornglor at yahoo.com>
To: <aware at anti-war.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 7:27 PM
Subject: [Aware] Aug. 10 meeting

: I am a fellow peacenik, but I am deeply disturbed to
: read the following statement on your website with
: regard to your President, Kim Abel, "She will share
: stories from patients at Walter Reed where she was a
: staff nurse."
:
: I am personally offended that my own father's personal
: medical history might be exploited to further your
: political causes.
:
: I am seriously considering reporting Ms. Abel to the
: Illinois Dept of Finance and Professional Regulation.
: Surely this is a breech of nursing ethics.
:
: Ick!
:
: Morning
:
: Do You Yahoo!?
: Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
: http://mail.yahoo.com
: Aware mailing list
: Aware at lists.chambana.net