[Peace-discuss] Daily Star Article - An open letter to the American president

brussel4 at insightbb.com brussel4 at insightbb.com
Sun Aug 6 11:53:29 CDT 2006

 The Middle East's Leading English Newspaper	 Sunday, August 06, 2006

	 <http://www.dailystar.com.lb/>
Message from your Friend

Salim Hoss is a former president of Lebanon.

Click the following to access the sent link:
An open letter to the American president
<http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?article_ID=74444&categ_ID=5&edi
tion_id=1>
Or copy and paste the following link in your browser address bar:

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?article_ID=74444&categ_ID=5&edit
ion_id=1

Abstract:
We heard you express your regrets regarding the casualties of Israel's
ravaging war against my country, Lebanon. I hope you have been furnished
with a true profile of the atrocities being perpetrated in my country.
You pose as being at war with terrorism. Let me honestly tell you:
Charity starts at home.