[Peace-discuss] Green Party of US endorses Uniting for Peace Petition

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 14:13:52 CDT 2006

On behalf of the Green Party International Committee, I'm happy to say that
the Steering Committee of the Green party of the US has again endorsed the
petition calling for UNGA to invoke Resolution 377, as we did prior to the
invasion of Iraq.

Our national Media Committee is drafting a press release to that effect.  We
will also be urging GP congressional candidates around the country to draw
attention to this action as they campaign, and will share our support for
this action with international Green Parties and encourage them to do the
same.

Finally, we'd like to participate in any press conference in support of this
action.

In the hope of peace,

Justine McCabe
Co-Chair, International Committee