[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [WBPF] The UK Terror plot: what's really going on?

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Sat Aug 26 20:45:19 CDT 2006

I received this from a member of another list serve. I think it is
very important; we are told almost nothing of the actual evidence
against these supposed plotters of terror. It seems to me that this
great plot is a farce not dissimilar to the WMD threat promulgated
before the Iraq aggression, and also similar to the anthrax bubble. --
mkb