[Peace-discuss] hosting a screening of "Iraq for Sale"

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 19:15:40 CDT 2006

The new Robert Greenwalt documentary on the Iraq war profiteers is
coming out in October (timed to coincide with the Congressional
elections.) It's being distributed via house parties like the Walmart
documentary. I received an email on the Voters for Peace list inviting
me to host a screening. I'd like to do this on Saturday, October 14,
in part because this is the "Voters for Peace" day. Does anyone know
of any reason why I shouldn't do this? Some other thing scheduled for
October 14?

--
Robert Naiman
Just Foreign Policy