[Peace-discuss] Another Foul Dish

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 08:45:38 CST 2006

No, I think this suspect teaches at Hofstra.

  DG

"John W." <jbw292002 at gmail.com> wrote:

Is the author our very own David Green???

At 06:12 PM 12/7/2006, Morton K. Brussel wrote:

  Get a load of this!  (There's much more, not all of which I agree with, but yet there's enough
)

Baker Cooks Up Another Foul Dish
by David Michael Green

As for the mighty James Baker, himself – who, we are told, apparently fancies himself something of a great statesman out of the nineteenth century European great power mold rather than the oily (pun fully intended) political hack that he really is (not for nothing is he often referred to as the Bush family consigliere) – the man ought to be on his knees begging our forgiveness for the unmitigated disaster of a presidency he foisted upon us in 2000, even if he hadn’t also trashed the Constitution and democracy itself in the process of bequeathing to us the fine gift of eight years under the Boy King.