[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Listen to WILL AM 580 Keepin' the Faith & AWARE

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 10:44:30 CST 2006

in Windows, hover your mouse over the text "MP3 Download," right
click, "save link as," save it wherever you want, open it in your
favorite mp3 player (if you have any mp3 player installed, which you
surely do, trying to open the file should find it.)

similarly on Mac and whatever else.

On 12/12/06, John W. <jbw292002 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  At 10:24 PM 12/10/2006, Jan & Durl Kruse wrote:
>

> The AWARE *Church Presence* Radio Program which was live tonight (12/10)
> from 5:00-6:00 PM has already been archived on the link below.  Listen at
> the WILL AM 580 website link if you would like to hear the program recorded
> earlier today!
>
>  Keepin' the Faith
>
>  Sunday from 5 to 6 pm Central on WILL-AM
>
>  Keepin' The Faith features interviews on issues of spirituality, ethics,
> values and religion. It is a weekly live call-in show hosted by Steve
> Shoemaker, Executive Director of the University YMCA.  Shoemaker holds a
> Ph.D. in Religion from Duke University.
>
>  http://www.will.uiuc.edu/am/ktf/default.htm
>
>  Jan Kruse
>
>  Can anyone explain to me how to download the mp3 file for future listening,
> as opposed to streaming it immediately through Windows Media Player?
>
>  Thanks,
>
>  John Wason

Robert Naiman
Just Foreign Policy