[Peace-discuss] One Main Flier

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 31 12:32:29 CST 2006

Excellent work, folks, as always!

I really like this flyer - I think it's just right for
this Saturday.  I think Karen has a good suggestion
about the commas, if that's workable.  But I actually
like specifying Senators and Congressman for two
reasons:

1. most people think of representatives when we say
Congressman, and e.g. Congressman Johnson is a proper
form of address for reps, but senators are always
called e.g. Senator Durbin

2. a lot of people seem to have the idea that our
Democratic Senators are okay - including some folks
who wrote postcards for us - and that Obama and Durbin
are opposed to the war and don't need to be contacted

My two cents...
See you all Saturday!!!!
Ricky