[Peace-discuss] How many kids did you kill today?

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 17:16:57 CST 2006

This picture, or one similar was also on the front
page of the Chicago Tribune, and yesterday the
News-Gazette. This provoked me to write a letter, but
my 30 days are not up yet. But I hope that somebody
will. The message sent is that the suffering of Jews
is seen to be of more value than the murder of a
Palestinian girl, which indeed was documented. I will
pass along more details about that in a separate post.

DG