[Peace-discuss] Statement from Palestinian advocacy group

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 6 10:39:43 CST 2006

If we don't believe in free speech for views we despise, we don't
believe in it at all.  That seems to me to be true of anti-Semitism
(directed either at Arabs or Jews) and of insults to any of the
Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Islam and Judaism).  And it should
severely limit punishable "hate speech," approved by many liberals. --CGE