[Peace-discuss] On the Haitian elections, and beyond

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 11:06:31 CST 2006

It appears that Haitian elections may actually proceed
this time, beginning tomorrow, though the process may
continue for several weeks with multiple rounds and
the outcome may not be settled for awhile.

Here are some thoughts from Haiti on the elections to
mull over before Wednesday nite's preview of "The
Agronomist", which Karen has arranged for 2109 Zuppke
(off of George Huff) in Urbana at 7pm.  We may agree
or disagree, but we should listen.

Ricky