[Peace-discuss] Obama too shifty for McCain

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 23:11:12 CST 2006

At 10:49 PM 2/6/2006, C. G. Estabrook wrote:

>Yeah, it's a verbal attack from a man who came of age killing
>Asian farmers from an airplane (and they refrained from
>killing him, when they had the chance).

I take that to mean that you have no respect for McCain, and don't allow
for the possibility of change and growth?  And that torture is somehow more
morally acceptable than killing?

>And maybe the Bush administration aren't the only ones into
>data-mining ... but whenever documents surface, the first
>question to ask is cui bono.  --CGE

All right, I'm game.  Cui bono in this case?  I'm afraid it's a bit too
complex for me, as a great many things are.

John again