[Peace-discuss] Liz Marilyn, Barbie

Windwaterlight at aol.com Windwaterlight at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 15:41:25 CST 2006

In a message dated 2/7/2006 3:12:55 PM Central Standard Time, Windwaterlight
writes:
Please Join us for a special showing on Friday and Saturday, February 10th
and 11th as we host Brian Sullivan with his latest innovative mixed media
artwork. For over 25 years he has pushed the envelope of mixed media combinations.
His new work can best be described as a cross between the Pop Artists and super
realist Chuck Close.
Brian will be on hand both days to describe his art and answer questions. Our
gallery hours are 11:00am to 8:00pm both days
(Tuesdays - Saturdays 11-8, Sunday 10-2)
We are also featuring Valentine related cards and artwork by many of our
regular artists