[Peace-discuss] Cartoons

Chas. 'Mark' Bee c-bee1 at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 10 15:57:26 CST 2006

Bob Illyes wrote:

> Thanks for the news, David. I have no sympathy for the folks
> that are rioting and burning, but am disgusted that the DI
> has gotten into the fray by republishing stuff that is seen
> as obscene by many Muslims. But then I believe they are behind
> the Chief as well, so should I be surprised?
>
> Bob

  Last night at about 1:25 am, as I was driving home from WEFT, 107.1
potted down the 1-800 number on a 'where have all the children gone' DoJ
gun locks PSA and inserted their station ID, and then turned it back up
for the end of the spot.  I've never heard anything like that in my life.

  I don't know what the hell is going on over at Illini Media but I'd
say it's time for the University to take notice.  Unfortunately, I don't
even know if they get anything FROM the university.