[Peace-discuss] FW: IMPORTANT! Why Iranian Oil Bourse is Key

Barbara Dyskant bdyskant at hearthstead.net
Mon Feb 27 10:19:20 CST 2006

Hi,

This may sound silly, but I'd like to underscore that this article is
really important, especially when discussing the issues with people who
have been duped into believing the "official" line about the "threats" from
Iran and Iraq, etc.  As the economy sinks, I truly believe that people are
ready to hear this now, even those people who were (nearly) impossible to
reach before.  Not to mention, I've learned from it too.... Thanks Lisa.

Barbara Dyskant
(Out of town but still AWARE)