[Peace-discuss] RE: The Christmas He Dreamed for All of Us

Paul M. King pmking at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 4 18:09:58 CST 2006

I'm standing down on the theological aspect of this discussion
too. It's been interesting, though. Thoughtful Christians are,
in my experience, rare and I always enjoy talking/typing with
them. I hope it has been constructive for others.

I'd love to be involved with the churches in some way on
behalf of AWARE. Spiritual fellowship is indeed a powerful and
attractive idea. But since I carry a lot of emotional baggage
towards the imperial creed of our land and strongly reject
it's most fundamental tenets, I would not be a good
ambassador. I think that people like Phil and Janine should
get lots of support, though.