[Peace-discuss] Impeachment process

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 10:05:04 CST 2006

We did discuss it at the Jan. 1 meeting, and Carl
graciously volunteered to contact Prof Boyle.

Sorry to be absent last night.
-Ricky

p.s. Don't forget to call Tim Johnson today on this!

Rep. Johnson's phone in Champaign is 217-403-4690.
We are urging them to co-sponsor three bills:

(1) H.Res.635 to create a select committee to
investigate and to make recommendations on grounds for
impeachment,

(2) H.Res.636 to censure Bush, and

(3) H.Res.637 to censure Cheney.

For more about these bills, see: