[Peace-discuss] (fwd) Re: Yo! Rex'y Boy...

Wendy Edwards wedwards at shrug.csl.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 9 11:16:21 CST 2006

-- forwarded message --
From: John Bambenek <bambenek at watt.csl.uiuc.edu>
Newsgroups: cmi.politics
Subject: Re: Yo! Rex'y Boy...
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:37:07 -0600

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006, ouroboros rex wrote:

>   Found my collection of republican hate speech, eh?  This collection of
> compassionate conservatism comes in handy when Bush republicans pretend they
> occupy the moral high ground.  I took a month to copy the entries verbatim
> from their posts in alt.politics.usa.republican - here's the entire
> collection, NONE of it from me.  I suggest others use it when confronted
> with the same snowjob.

We do occupy the moral high ground.  Well conservatives do, I don't know
what the heck a Bush republican is.  I would guess that would be a
moderate.  But that's hardly as amusing as a member of an organization
called the "Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort" engaging in rampant hate speech
and stereotyping.  Tolerance?  What a crock of bullshit.  It's nice to
catch you at an honest moment.

>  (If you google each entry, you can find out what republican slimeball
> actually said it.  Of course if you DID google ME, either you didn't do a
> very good job, or you're another liar, because everything else I post is
> diametrically opposed to this kind of stuff.)

You don't know what a liar is, stop throwing around words that you don't
know how to use.
-- end of forwarded message --