[Peace-discuss] *Excellent* flyer for MLK events.

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 10 15:13:02 CST 2006

Just came across this flyer for MLK events that UFPJ just published. It's
a *perfect* fit with the stated theme of the UofI events: "The Fierce
Urgency of Now: Racism, Militarism, & Materialism". Check it out at:

http://www.unitedforpeace.org/downloads/King_leaflet_2006.pdf

If we wanted to do our own flyer, we could put it on the flipside.

There's also a poster template (if we want to get fancy) at:

http://unitedforpeace.org/downloads/King_Posters_2006.doc

This makes it easier for us to be an active positive presence during MLK
events. It would be lamentable if we missed this chance and I regret that
we didn't discuss it at Sunday's meeting.

Who's up for being part of an effort here? Can we form a working group
online for this? I think we have Karen, Ricky and myself so far. Anyone
else? Any additional suggestions for our involvement?