[Peace-discuss] Iran Attack

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 14:24:01 CST 2006

Far be it from me to to defend Zionist and Jewish
organizations, but beyond AIPAC, my sense is that many
or most of them check to see the direction of Israel's
wind before they come out in favor of whichever way
it's being blown. But that doesn't make this business
any less scary.

DG

--- "Morton K. Brussel" <brussel4 at insightbb.com>