[Peace-discuss] AWARE Agenda, Jan. 22, 2006

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 13:56:47 CST 2006

Since I have every intention of making AWARE meetings,
but Sunday at dinner time is getting tougher and
tougher for my family to do without me I will not
count on getting their tonight.  So here is some
financial info.
AWARE January 22, 2006 Finances

Balance on 12/30/05 Bank Statement:  2,882.18

Outstanding Debits to Date:  693.93

St. Patrick’s Social Action Committee
          50.00
1232 Prairie Air, Inc. (underwriting)				  364.00
1234 Janet Wesse (tabling merch.)				  112.00
1237 UC Friends (Peace Bazaar)			            30.00
1238 City of Champaign (MLK ad)
       125.00
1239 Jan Kruse (copies)					            12.93

We've deposited $48 from the meetings this month.

So we have 2,236.25

Some of the checks above were written a while ago and
haven't been cashed yet.

Please email me if you need me to reimburse you for
something.  If you are doing copying, let me know.  We
should have an account at Notes and Quotes now, but I
only have the usual suspects on the list of people who
will be copying.

I miss the meetings very much.

Linda